Friday, January 18, 2013

The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa

Published: January 25, 2011
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Pages: 358 in the US paperback edition
Synopsis: I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.
This time, there will be no turning back.

Novel by Julie Kagawa |






KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS THE THIRD BOOK IN THE IRON FEY SERIES.  THERE WILL BE SPOILERS. 


SPEECHLESS!

On with the review...

I don't normally cry in books.  I think I have only cried in books five times tops in my whole reading experience.  This novel had me gushing tears.  My eyes were like a waterfall!

Character Development:

Meghan definitely developed in this novel.  She went from scared, mundane mortal to fierce, unstoppable faery princess.  Ash and Puck developed a great deal too, but you're going to have to read to find out what all happens there.

Cover:

OMG!!! I loved this one! The colors are amazing. It leaves me breathless. 

All-in-all:

I loved it! So far, it is the best one out of the whole series. 
Once again...  

SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


five out of five stars.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment