Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Published: October 23, 2012
Publisher: Simon and Schuster
Pages: 544 in the US Hardback edition
Synopsis: Mara Dyer once believed she could run from her past.
She can’t.
She used to think her problems were all in her head.
They aren’t.
She couldn’t imagine that after everything she’s been through, the boy she loves would still be keeping secrets.
She’s wrong.
In this gripping sequel to The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, the truth evolves and choices prove deadly. What will become of Mara Dyer next?





This is the second book in the Mara Dyer Trilogy. There will be spoilers. 

I really want to say a lot about this book, but I can't.  

My mind is literally blown.  Hodkin knows exactly how to create a physiological thriller.  

It's been a day since I finished it and I am still thinking about this book.  I not only want the third book, but I NEED IT!

The ending made me almost cry.  If you have read this book you know why, but if you haven't I suggest you read this series right away.  

But ... um ... if you hate spoilers LOOK AWAY NOW! 


WHY DID NOAH OF ALL PEOPLE HAVE TO DIE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  I am hoping and praying that Dr. Kells was lying like she was the whole book.  Jude is a complete psycho.  I hate him and Phoebe with a passion. AND I totally loved this book, and if you haven't read it, you need to right now.  

five out of five hearts.


No comments:

Post a Comment