Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Book Boyfriend {2}





It is time for another book boyfriend!  This meme is normally on Wednesday; I like to do mine on Sundays, because I finish my book on that day.  This meme is hosted by The Unread Reader.

This week I have read the second instalment in the The Infernal Devices series and fell even harder for Mr. Will Honderdale.  
Will is everything a girl wants.  He's sarcastic, funny, and absolutely HOT.

Will's characteristics

~Blue eyes
~Dark hair
~Muscular 
~Has an attitude towards things for a reason that you will find out in this book.
~Nephilim 




This novel was written by the wonderful Cassandra Clare.  She is also the author of The Mortal Instruments; Her first novel, City of Bones, will be in theaters August 2013. 








The dreamy hunk I picture to be Will is : 

Gaspard Ulliel 

No comments:

Post a Comment