Sunday, October 21, 2012

My Book Boyfriend {1}


This week I have chosen to participate in the weekly meme, My Book Boyfriend hosted by The Unread Reader.  My choice is from the novel Firelight (left) by Sophie Jordan (right).

My Book Boyfriend is :

Will Rutledge


 I chose Will because he is sincere and everything about him is attractive.
There are so many things I can say about Will but I would rather use quotes!

"Whoever you are, Jacinda, you're someone I have to let in."

“You want to go out?" he asks suddenly.
I blink. "As in a date?"
"Yes. That's what a guy usually means when he asks that question.” 

“A hunter in love with his prey.”

“I'll find you. I will. We'll be together again.” 

"A sound escapes his lips.  A word.  I hear it, but think, no. He didn't say that. . . . Never learn if he really whispered what I think he did.  Beautiful."

Will is everything I look for in a guy.  I pictured him to look like : Colton Haynes 



Absolutely perfect, in my opinion! <3

Will's traits :
-Hazel eyes
-Brownish hair
-Tan skin
-Muscular body  


LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment